UPSC recruitment notice for various posts –Last date — 18/08/2017
UPSC, Union Public Service Commission is the central govt. recruitment agency that undertakes the recruitment process of all gazetted posts under Govt of India. Recently, UPSC has notified a recruitment notice for various posts under different Ministry of Govt.of India
Details of the recruitment notice is given below—
Advertisement Notification no-14/2017
Name of the Post:–
- Marketing Officer (survey, training& quality control)under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Specialist Grade-III (Biochemistry) under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Assistant Chemist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources.
Details of vacancies:
|Specialist Grade-III (Biochemistry)||3(three)|
Reservation is as per Govt. orders.
Educational Qualification & experience —
- For the post of Marketing Officer- Masters degree in agriculture/botany/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural marketing/economics/commerce with economics from a recognized university.Experience of 2 years in the field of Agricultural Marketing.
- For the post of Specialist Grade-III (Biochemistry)-MBBS & Post Graduate in the related branch of bio chemistry from a recognized Experience of 3 years in the concerned discipline.
- For the post of Assistant Chemist- Masters Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University.
30yrs as on closing date and 40 years only for the post of Specialist Grade-III (Biochemistry).Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Rs. 25/- plus bank charges, NIL for exempted categories as per Govt orders.
Centre of Exam:– All over India as per UPSC notified.
Tentative date of exam: NOT declared but will be updated as soon as notified on the official website.
Scheme of Exam:
|For all posts
|UPSC Shortlisted candidates as per education and experience are to be being called for interview.
Subject for the interview – to be decided by UPSC
Interview Date for the recruitment notice will be declared shortly. So keep visiting this site as we shall update the candidate to download the admit card through our website and also we shall update the information with regards to the declaration of the results.
How to apply:-
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of UPSC.
For more details please download the official notice.
To download the official notification please click here
To apply online please click here