IBPS RRB Recruitment notice for Office Assistant & Officers –15337 vacancy-Last date-14/08/2017
Admit card Link Updated: (NEW)
Deadline to download the Admit/call letter:
|Commencement of Call letter Download||29 – 08 – 2017|
|Closure of Call letter Download||24 – 09 – 2017|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS has notified a recruitment notice for the post of Office Assistant Group-B and Officers( Scale-I,II & III) for Regional Rural Banks across whole of India. IBPS will conduct online exam in phases during the selection process. Details of the recruitment notice ,educational qualification ,vacancy, syllabus etc. are as under—
Recruitment notice /name:–CRP RRB,s VI
Recruitment for the Post of:
- Office Assistant (multipurpose)
- Officer (scale I,II & III)
- Office Assistant: 18-28 years
- Officer Scale I : 18-30years
- Officer Scale II: 21-32 years
- Officer Scale III : 21-40 years
Age relaxation is as per Govt guidelines.
Scale of Pay:
- Office Assistant : starting with a basic pay of Rs. 11765 plus additional allowances.
- Officer Scale – I : starting with a basic pay of Rs. 23700 plus additional allowances.
- Officer Scale –II: starting with a basic pay of Rs. 31705 plus additional allowances.
- Officer Scale-III : starting with a basic pay of Rs. 42020 plus additional allowances.
Nature of the posts: permanent.
Job location: throughout India.
Let us now discuss the details of the vacancies for each post. The vacancy details of every post are given below—
|Officer Scale I (Asst Manager)||5123|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||166|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||35|
|Officer Scale II( Treasury manager)||13|
|Officer Scale II (Law officer)||27|
|Officer Scale II (Chartered Accountant)||38|
|Officer Scale II (I T officer)||95|
|Offcier Scale II (General Banking Officer)||1373|
|Officer Scale III||169|
*Reservation of posts is as per Govt. guidelines.
The educational requirements for every post is different. So, the details of the eligibility is given below
|Office Assistant(Multipurpose)||Bachelors degree
|Officer Scale I (Asst Manager)||Bachelors degree||Na|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||Bachelors degree in agriculture with 50% marks||2 year in the related field|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||MBA in marketing||1 year in the related field|
|Officer Scale II( Treasury manager)||CA/MBA in finance||1 year in the related field|
|Officer Scale II (Law officer)||Degree in law with 50% marks||2 year as advocate or 2year as law officer in financial institution.|
|Officer Scale II (Chartered Accountant)||CA from ICAI||1 year as CA|
|Officer Scale II (I T officer)||Bachelors Degree in electronics/CS/IT/communication with 50% marks.||1 year in the related field|
|Offcier Scale II (General Banking Officer)||Bachelors Degree with 50% marks||Min 2 years experience as officer in any bank|
|Officer Scale III||Bachelors Degree with 50% marks||Minimum 5 years experience as officer in any bank.|
- For Officer post –Rs 100/-for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for others
- For Office Asst. post –Rs 100/-for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600/- for others
IBPS conducts preliminary exam, mains exam and interview(for officer only) to select the candidate. Those who qualify the preliminary exam are allowed to appear for mains exam. Accordingly who are qualified in the mains exam are called for interview. The final selection is purely on merit basis .
Application mode: Online through through official website between 24/07/2017 to 14/08/2017
Closing Date : 14/08/2017
Preliminary exam date: Between September and November,2017
Call letter download : click here (Admit Card Download Link Updated)
For more details please visit the undermentioned links:
- Official Notification : click here
- Detailed Syllabus and exam pattern : click here
- To apply for any post: click here