Eastern Railway Recruitment – Cultural Quota – Vacancy 2 (Two) – Last Date of Apply – 23/ 08/ 2017.
Eastern Railway has released a recruitment notification for 2 (Two) posts under Cultural Quota. The candidates having no cultural qualification can’t apply for the posts. The details of the recruitment notification like Vacancy, Age limit, Qualification, deadline, and many others are discussed below:–
Name of the Railway Recruiting Zone: Eastern Railways.
Employment notice no- 01/2017-18/ER/CQ/ER
Date of issue of notification: 08/07/2017
Type of post: Group C
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200 – 20200 (with grade pay of Rs. 1900) as per 6th CPC.
Number of vacancies: 2 (Two)
- Classical Dance – Bharatnatyam
- Instrumental Music– Guitar
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Passed 10+2 with 50% marks ( not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for higher qualified candidates of any category)
- Degree/Diploma certificate in respective discipline from any Govt recognized Institute/University.
Age limit as on 01/01/2018:
|UR||OBC||SC/ST||Servg. Rly employees, EX. Servicemen, PWD, and others|
|18yrs to 28 yrs||18 yrs to 31 yrs||18 yrs to 33 yrs||As per Govt. orders.|
- For UR/OBC candidate –Rs. 500/- through IPO
- For SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, minorities,& economically backward classes- Rs. 250 through IPO.
The IPO should be drawn in favor of “ FA & CAO, EASTERN RAILWAY, KOLKATA” payable at GPO, KOLKATA.
Mode of selection:
- Written Test – 50 marks
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field
- Practical Demonstration 35 marks
- Testimonials/Prizes 15 marks
TOTAL 100 marks
How to Apply :
Applicants need to apply on plain paper ( A4 size) neatly typed in English or Hindi the given format duly filled and with necessary enclosures. The envelope should be superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP ‘C’ CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2017 – 18”. The application should be sent by ordinary post only or to be dropped in the office box between 10:00 hours to 17:30 hours on any working day.
The application should be addressed to- The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s, Recruitment Section (First floor), 17 NS Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata, 700001.
Closing date and Time for receipt of Application :
7/08/2017 up to 17:30 hours and 23/08/2017 for far-flung areas.
Important links :
For more updates on Railway jobs please visit our website regularly.